- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Jack's Wine Terms and Conditions
Jack's Wine - The small print
- The Jack's Wine website (www.jackswine.com.au) is operated by Jacks Wine Merchants Pty Ltd and Sale of wines through Jackswine.com.au is made under Victoria liquor licence 32001777
- By accessing this website, You acknowledge that You are 18 years or older and have read and understood the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
If a product inadvertently appears on the website at the wrong price, Jackswine may decline or cancel any orders placed at the wrong price, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If a credit card was charged for the purchase and the order is so cancelled, Jackswwine will notify the buyer and issue a credit to the credit card account in the amount of the wrong price.
All product is offered for sale on the basis of while stocks last. If a product is out of stock, Jackswine may substitute wines of at least equal quality. The "Customer Promise" (see later) covers all wines supplied, so if the substituted wine is not acceptable, the buyer need not pay for that wine.
We may cancel your order before delivery in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice.. Any such cancellation shall be by giving you such reasonable cancellation notice as we are able to provide via any of the contact details we have for you. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
- any of the ordered products are not available;
- there was any error in the description of any ordered products or their price as advertised by us;
- your order is in breach of these or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to a person's rights or to any law; or
- these terms and conditions (for example under "Delivery pre-conditions" above) provide that we may not deliver your order.